New York Sightseeing Tours Terms of Sale
Terms of Sale:
- If paying for your vacation with a credit card, you are hereby stating that you are the authorized cardholder, or that you have been authorized by the cardholder to use the credit card. In the event the credit card on the Order Form is dishonored, rejected or later contested for any reason, you agree to pay the amount indicated on the order form to NewYorkSightseeingTours.com.
- In no event shall NewYorkSightseeingTours.com be responsible for any damages arising by reason of your purchase or use of services, lodging or attractions from NewYorkSightseeingTours.com. In all instances, NewYorkSightseeingTours.com's maximum aggregate liability to you arising by reason of this transaction shall be the amount paid by you to NewYorkSightseeingTours.com.
- If a venue refuses to admit you for any reason, New York Sightseeing Tours maximum liability is the component cost of that item in your order.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NewYorkSightseeingTours.com, its affiliate companies, its officers, directors, agents and employees against any costs, fines, claims, damages, charges, or fees (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising by reason of this transaction.
- If notice is required, you agree to notify NewYorkSightseeingTours.com by mail at the above address. Notice will be deemed given when received by NewYorkSightseeingTours.com. NewYorkSightseeingTours.com will not be liable for problems caused by misdirected or undelivered mail. NewYorkSightseeingTours.com will direct all correspondence to you at the address provided by you unless you notify us of a change of address seven (7) days prior to our mailing.
- NewYorkSightseeingTours.com shall not be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused in part or in whole for any reason outside the reasonable control of NewYorkSightseeingTours.com. You agree that at all times this agreement and your purchase and use of services, lodging or attractions shall be subject to all applicable laws, treaties and border agreements. You agree that you shall be responsible for complying with all such laws pertaining to your travel and the use of services, lodging or attractions through the NewYorkSightseeingTours.com web site.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, excluding its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute under or in connection with this Agreement or any of the transaction contemplated herein shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of and the personal jurisdiction within the state and federal courts within Greene County, Missouri. You hereby waive any objection you may have to personal jurisdiction in such courts. In the event you default on the terms of this agreement, you agree to pay to NewYorkSightseeingTours.com all costs, fees and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees.
- By ordering through our web-site, you agree to NewYorkSightseeingTours.com's use of electronic records to evidence this agreement. You understand that you have the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by canceling this transaction. In such event, this will be null and void. Your consent applies only to this transaction. You hereby waive any objection you may have to NewYorkSightseeingTours.com's use of electronic records in court should it be necessary for NewYorkSightseeingTours.com to enforce the terms of this agreement.
- Norton Shopping Guarantee provided by and administered by Norton. Visit www.nortonshoppingguarantee.com/shoppers for more information.
- This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with regard to your purchase. All prior representations, oral or written, and all prior agreements, oral or written, having been merged into this agreement. This agreement or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the agreement or portion hereof. If any provision, paragraph, or subparagraph of this agreement is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest of the agreement shall remain in effect. The parties agree that in such event, the offending clause will be replaced with a provision or provisions having the same economic effect. This agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties to it and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. In all matters contained in this agreement, time is of the essence.
- Prices are subject to change. Prices are locked once an order is placed. The only way to guarantee a specific price is to place the order at the time the quote is initially received. All prices are in US Dollars.
- Lodging, show, attraction, and other reservations are subject to availability.
- In the event that a specific show or attraction is not available during your vacation dates, we will contact you with alternative options. It is important to provide detailed contact information when you place your order so we may reach you with your alternative options.
- All seat assignments are "best available general admission seats at time reservation is made". We will forward any special request to the reservation department but absolutely no guarantees are made regarding actual seat assignments. It is impossible for us or any other vendor to guarantee specific seats.
- Special requests, such as smoking or non-smoking rooms and room types, cannot be guaranteed.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable. No cash refunds will be given.
- Gift Certificates are valid for purchased amount for 1 year from purchase date. After this date, a monthly service charge of 10% of original balance will be applied until the certificate is used or the balance reaches zero.
- Cancellations must be full order cancellations. Partial cancellations cannot be accepted. Fees apply.
- Cancellations of some products are not permitted, as shown in terms of sale during the purchase of such product.
- All cancellations must be made with NewYorkSightseeingTours.com, not directly with individual suppliers.
- Cancellations require immediate return of all vouchers that have been sent to you. Your order will not be considered cancelled until after we receive your vouchers. PLEASE: For your own protection, send the vouchers to us via return receipt signature required mail to:
New York Sightseeing Tours
610 E Battlefield
Springfield, MO 65807
Changes / Cancellations:
- Changing Dates and/or Time: - Let us know any changes you'd like to make to your order and we can accommodate you for up to 2 days from the date of your first reservation for a $50 change order fee. Order price difference may also apply. Once an order has been changed, it becomes non-cancellable (i.e.: Order cannot be changed any further and no refunds of any kind can be issued).
- Cancellations received more than 2 days prior to the date of your first reservation can have 100% of your vacation's value applied to a future vacation for up to 12 months or a 65% refund. (Example for a vacation package with a check in of Oct 15, 2026 after 3 p.m., you may cancel prior to midnight on Oct 12, 2026)
- Orders inside 48 hours of first scheduled reservation are non-cancelable. No refunds or credits can be given inside 48 hours of first scheduled reservation.
- Purchases are subject to a service fee. Any applicable service fee is included in the quoted prices. Applicable taxes are included in the quoted prices.
Endorsement of Advertisers, Shows, Attractions, & Vendors:
NewYorkSightseeingTours.com accepts advertising, provides Internet services for non-related entities, and provides Information for parties interested in vacation travel. The acceptance of advertising, the provision of Internet services, and providing information IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT of those entities to which such is provided. We take no responsibility for any errors in information on this site. Use the information provided on this site at your own risk and liability and please always use common sense when completing any transactions, online or otherwise. Written permission is required to copy or publish any part of this site.
Condiciones de uso
El uso del sitio Web NewYorkSightseeingTours.com significa su consentimiento para los siguientes términos de venta. Si no consiente con estos términos de venta, por favor no use el sitio Web NewYorkSightseeingTours.com. Nos reservamos el derecho de hacer cambios a estos términos de venta sin aviso y si continúa con el uso del sitio Web NewYorkSightseeingTours.com significará que usted acepta esos cambios.
Este sitio Web es provisto por NewYorkSightseeingTours.com como un servicio a sus usuarios en base a "cómo está". NewYorkSightseeingTours.com no representa o garantiza de ninguna manera, tanto explícita como implícita, en lo que representa a la información, contenido, materiales o productos incluidos en este sitio o a lo que se refiere respecto a la operación del sitio. NewYorkSightseeingTours.com usted renuncia a todas las garantías, tanto explícitas como implícitas, incluyendo sin limitación a la garantía de comerciabilidad y la garantía de capacidad para un propósito particular.
Derechos de Autor y Propiedad.
Todos los contenidos incluidos en este sitio, tales como textos, gráficos, logotipos, íconos, imágenes, clips de audio y software son propiedad de NewYorkSightseeingTours.com y están protegidos por la ley de derechos de autor de E.E. U.U. y con excepción de su uso personal, no comercial, no debería ser copiado, distribuido, mostrado, reproducido o transmitido sin la previa autorización escrita de NewYorkSightseeingTours.com. Este sitio contiene marcas comerciales propiedad de NewYorkSightseeingTours.com. Excepto para su uso personal, no comercial, estas marcas comerciales están protegidas y no deberían ser copiadas, distribuidas, mostradas, reproducidas o transmitidas sin autorización escrita previa de NewYorkSightseeingTours.com.
Este sitio podría enlazar a sitios no relacionados a, o mantenidos por NewYorkSightseeingTours.com. Estos enlaces son provistos como un servicio a los usuarios de este sitio y NewYorkSightseeingTours.com no hace representaciones o garantiza acerca del contenido, lo completo o exacto de los sitios o a los enlaces sobre este sitio o en lo que se refiere a cualquier sitio que enlaza a este sitio.
Limitación de Responsabilidad.
NewYorkSightseeingTours.com no será responsable, tanto en el contrato o extracontractualmente (incluyendo la negligencia de NewYorkSightseeingTours.com, sus oficiales, directores, agentes o empleados), o estrictamente responsable por cualquier daño sea el que fuere, incluyendo, sin limitación, directa e indirecta, secundaria, punitoria, o daños resultantes de su uso del sitio Web NewYorkSightseeingTours.com o cualquiera de sus contenidos. Usted por la presente acuerda indemnizar, defender y eximir de responsabilidad a NewYorkSightseeingTours.com, sus oficiales, directores, empleados, consultores, agentes y afiliados de cualquier causa de acción, reclamo, proceso, pérdidas, daños, honorarios, gastos, responsabilidades y costos, incluyendo honorarios razonables de abogados, que surjan de su uso de este sitio Web o de sus contenidos, la violación de cualquiera de estos términos y condiciones, o la infracción a cualquier derecho de propiedad intelectual.
Estos términos de venta estarán regidos por las leyes del estado de Missouri, sin otorgar vigencia a los conflictos legales. Usted acuerda que la jurisdicción para cualquier acción será en las cortes federales y estatales de Greene County, Missouri y por la presente consiente la jurisdicción particular de tales cortes. Si por cualquier motivo, una corte encuentra que una disposición o parte de los anteriores términos de venta sean inexigibles, lo remanente continuará siendo válido y deberá permanecer ejecutable con sus efectos completos.
Types of Information Collected.
Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; (iv) type of web browser; and (v) other types of anonymous electronic data automatically generated by the computer system, (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use "cookies" to customize content specific to your interests and to store certain information so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site.
Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain premium services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, or complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
Uses of Personal Information Collected.
We may use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We may sell or rent your contact data to third parties. We use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. Please note, this Site is not designed for nor intended for use by anyone under the age of 18 and we will not knowingly collect nor share Personal Information on Site users under the age of 18.
Sharing of Personal Information.
We may share Demographic Data with advertisers and other third parties.
User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information.
By providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to our use of such Personal Information as provided above. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information.
Lost or Stolen Information.
You must promptly notify us if your credit card or user name is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number and user name and update our records accordingly. Your liability for charges made on a lost or stolen credit card is governed by your card-holder agreement with your credit card company.
Other Limits to Your Privacy.
The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.